Happy New Year Everyone!!! Be Safe & Rock out 2009!!!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
I've been thinking about the changes I want to make in my life, the goals I want to achieve and the new things I want to try. I want 2009 to be a year of rejuvenation and healing. I'm ready for new experiences, have a better insight on life and meet new people and build relationships. I want to start writing my first book + read a ton of books. I want to get into swimming and exercise to gain more muscle weight. I need to get in the habit of drinking more water and not take everything so seriously. I need to have some light-hearted crazy fun! I want to produce more "music videos." Get A's on my college courses. Create more Random/Abstract Art. Increase my Independence. Get My Driver's License. Forgive someone for (secretly) hurting my feelings. Bring my family closer and continue volunteering at the Henry Viscardi School.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
1. Meeting Mike Shinoda (Linkin Park) at the Champs Store in Times Square on July 22, 2008.
2. Graduating from Henry Viscardi.
3. Winning the Yes I Can Award! and attending the ceremony in Boston with my family.
4. Getting Accepted to Berkeley College.
5. Going to the Projekt Revolution Concert.
6. Spending my 18th Birthday in NYC with my cousin & sis and staying over the Marriot Marquis in Times Square.
7. Senior Prom at the Chateau Briand + My Senior Trip
8. Going to Linkin Park Concert at Madison Square Garden with special guest Jay-Z
9. It's been a year of Disillusions and Confusion.
10. There's been Happy and Grieving days.
11. It's been the first year in my life that I've cried the most.
12. Losing friends and gaining new ones.
13. My cousin Savanna's 1st birthday on September 11.
14. Falling in and out of love. Maybe. Or going through an Euphoria phase. I still don't know. whatever...
15. My Ipod for being there for me. It's been my tool of escapism. Music has been my medicine and it's helped me cope with everything I've gone through the past year.
16. Barack Obama wins the Presidential Election. =]
*Oh yea and one more thing...Seeing Britney Spears make her "music" comeback. She was never gone to begin with. I'm Happy she has her life back on track. It's Britney Bi**h!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Which songs were the most played on my Ipod this year?
1. Disturbia- Rihanna
2. Circus- Britney Spears
3. Seven Lives, Many Faces- Enigma
4. Given Up- Linkin Park
5. Now You're Gone- Basshunter
6. Sadness- Enigma
7. Rehab- Rihanna
8. Trouble- Britney Spears
9. Crush Crush Crush- Paramore
10. Wicked Games- HIM
11. Calabria- Enur
12. I'm Yours- Jason Mraz
13. Addicted- Saving Abel
14. Heartless- Kanye West
15. Green Light- John Legend
16. Live Your Life- T.I
17. Hot & Cold- Katy Perry
18. Better In Time- Leona Lewis
19. Let It Rock- Kevin Rudolf
20. I Hate This Part- The PussyCat dolls