Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Most Memorable of 08



1. Meeting Mike Shinoda (Linkin Park) at the Champs Store in Times Square on July 22, 2008.
2. Graduating from Henry Viscardi.
3. Winning the Yes I Can Award! and attending the ceremony in Boston with my family.
4. Getting Accepted to Berkeley College.
5. Going to the Projekt Revolution Concert.
6. Spending my 18th Birthday in NYC with my cousin & sis and staying over the Marriot Marquis in Times Square.
7. Senior Prom at the Chateau Briand + My Senior Trip
8. Going to Linkin Park Concert at Madison Square Garden with special guest Jay-Z
9. It's been a year of Disillusions and Confusion.
10. There's been Happy and Grieving days.
11. It's been the first year in my life that I've cried the most.
12. Losing friends and gaining new ones.
13. My cousin Savanna's 1st birthday on September 11.
14. Falling in and out of love. Maybe. Or going through an Euphoria phase. I still don't know. whatever...
15. My Ipod for being there for me. It's been my tool of escapism. Music has been my medicine and it's helped me cope with everything I've gone through the past year.
16. Barack Obama wins the Presidential Election. =]
*Oh yea and one more thing...Seeing Britney Spears make her "music" comeback. She was never gone to begin with. I'm Happy she has her life back on track. It's Britney Bi**h!

No comments: