Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Shirley's New Year's Resolution

I've been thinking about the changes I want to make in my life, the goals I want to achieve and the new things I want to try. I want 2009 to be a year of rejuvenation and healing. I'm ready for new experiences, have a better insight on life and meet new people and build relationships. I want to start writing my first book + read a ton of books. I want to get into swimming and exercise to gain more muscle weight. I need to get in the habit of drinking more water and not take everything so seriously. I need to have some light-hearted crazy fun! I want to produce more "music videos." Get A's on my college courses. Create more Random/Abstract Art. Increase my Independence. Get My Driver's License. Forgive someone for (secretly) hurting my feelings. Bring my family closer and continue volunteering at the Henry Viscardi School.
Happy New Year Everyone!!! Be Safe & Rock out 2009!!!

No comments: