Tuesday, September 16, 2008

WELCOME!

Welcome to my brand new site
My name is Shirley Alvarez. I'm Just an average teenage girl, with a whirlwhind of thoughts living inside my head.
This is a place where I'll be expressing my thoughts, ideas, images and anything interesting I think is worth sharing.
In the meantime, I want to share a video that I made this past july with footage over 10 years ago. I was quite a performer at the age of six and I had tremendous passion for dancing. Unfortunately, these days are not how they use to be. Life has been surprising and unpredictable, but I go along with it and try to keep a postive attitude.
This is my first time making a video and I hope to pursue a career in editing music videos one day. Right now I'm in the process of making another video, so stay tuned =]

1 comment:

Emily Rose said...

Hey Twin! :) Nice job editing the video, so clean and professional. So cute, too <3